My little piece of Paradise!

The things I'm interested in. Family, Friends, Firearms and Fun.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Shame on you America:
the only country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed without eating, elderly going without needed meds, and mentally ill without treatment-yet we have a benefit for the people of Haiti on 12 TV stations. Raising over 57 million already. 99% of the people won't have the guts to copy and repost this.


Can't take care of anyone else, if you can't take care of yourself. And obviously...WE CAN'T.

8 comments:

Jay said...

Can't take care of anyone else, if you can't take care of yourself. And obviously...WE CAN'T.

I've heard that before....and it's true.

Sorry about Haiti, but we have our own issues n the Applachians...right here at home

Rachel said...

See Jay....If you were still on Facebook you could come stand up for me. I'm heartless, or so I've been told.

Anonymous said...

You ? Heartless? I know for a fact that's not the case... not by any stretch of anyone's imagination.

Now me, on the other hand... different story

Sdeig said...

Rachel? I am needing to send Annie a PM, but I forgot her first name!... Do you remember it?..

Annie said...

Nice try, STEVEN!

lastshot said...

AND he beat me to it!!!...

Rachel said...

NOT happening. EVER!

Annie said...

Girlfriend gots my back. :D